West Bremer Radio is one of Ipswich’s fastest-growing digital media outlets, with their reach spanning the entire Ipswich region and surrounds. Becoming the new voice of Ipswich, West Bremer Radio showcases the Ipswich community through interviews with local business, life long locals and locally elected leaders.
Internship – 2x Positions Available
West Bremer Radio is at the forefront of local digital media and is now looking for an Intern to join our team of enthusiastic local presenters and producers. The ideal candidate, will be an Ipswich Local, hold a current C or P class driver licence and have will a keen interest in local media and finding stories around the region.
Other tasks include audio recording/editing, content creation. Opportunities will exist for the successful applicant to eventually work on the live radio shows. West Bremer Radio will cover the successful candidates travel expenses when undertaking duties with West Bremer Radio.
Sales Representative – 1x Position
We are seeking an energetic advertising sales representative focussed on seeking and building customers within the Ipswich region in radio and digital media.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing new opportunities to grow business revenue through actively seeking new business within specified markets
- Seeking out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted sales strategy in print and digital media
- Creating high quality sales proposals and strategies and be able to confidently and effectively present them to clients
- Providing after sales services as requested to ensure that clients’ expectations are met to a high standard
- Provide constructive input for advertising strategies and identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise.
You will be naturally energetic, comfortable operating independently and possess:
- Previous sales experience
- Advanced communications and negotiation skills, presenting one-to-one and to groups
- Commitment and integrity
- Current drivers licence and own car
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a busy advertising environment, an understanding and keen interest in local business and news and have a desire to work collaboratively within a team
No other positions are available at this time.
To apply for any positions at West Bremer Radio, submit a cover letter and Resume by clicking the button above or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call the station for more information on 30600458.